How to Open Camera Settings – If you thought your smartphone’s built-in camera app could do a lot, you’d be surprised to find that Android lets you do more with Camera2API. Unfortunately, you have to download third-party applications to fully maximize the features your smartphone camera has. One of the most popular third-party camera apps for Android is Open Camera . However, to get good shots, you also have to understand how to use Open Camera and make settings in this application. Then how do you set Open Camera to get maximum image results?
This application has a review of 4.2 out of a total of 156,017 reviewers. With this value, it can be said that Open Camera is very popular with its users. Before we discuss further about how to set and how to use the Open Camera application, it’s good to know about the main features of this application.
Features of the Open Camera Application
- Option to stabilize when taking pictures automatically.
- Support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation / lock, selfies with screen flash, HD video and more.
- Timer (with optional voice countdown), automatic repeat mode (with configurable delay).
- Option to take photo remotely by making a voice, or by voice command.
- Configurable volume keys and user interface.
- Reverse preview option for use with attachable lenses.
- Overlay a selection of grids and guides to crop the image.
- Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos.
- Apply a date and time stamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
- Panorama, including for the front camera.
- Support for HDR and Exposure Bracketing.
- Support for Camera2 API: manual control (with optional focus assistance); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video.
- Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and dynamic range optimization mode for better quality photos.
- Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
- Focus bracketing mode.
- Completely free and no ads in the application.
Open Camera is one of the third-party camera applications that is completely free. This app has no ads and can be used without in-app purchases. So what can you do with Open Camera that can’t be done on your smartphone’s built-in camera? Let us discuss how to set Open Camera and how to use Open Camera on Android this time.